Welcome to Gareth Webb & Co LLP Solicitors.
We are an independent, high street law firm providing legal expertise in a range of practice areas personal to you. We specialise in areas of law that affect you as an individual personal level as well as offering wider services to corporate and commercial clients.
Based in the centre of Yeovil, our team of experienced, highly trained lawyers will work closely with you to ensure that you achieve the results that you desire, whether this be issues with your family life through to buying the home of your dreams or making provisions for your family’s future, we have the right professional to help you.
Visit our department pages where you will find further information and contact details to move your query forwards without further delay.
- Divorce and financial
- Matters cohabitation and separation
- Child arrangement orders (contact and residence)
- Non-molestation orders
- PLO process
- Care proceedings
- Special guardianship
Home Buying & Selling
- Buying and selling freehold and leasehold property (including shared ownership)
- Transfers of equity
- Lease extensions/acquisition of freehold/shared ownership staircasing
- Buying, leasing and selling commercial property
- Buying and selling land
- Representation at the Police Station
- Representation at the Magistrates Court
- Representation at the Crown Court
Wills, Probate & Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Lasting Powers of Attorney (including registration)
- Advice on Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Deputyship Applications
- Administration of estates (probate)
All departments are able to take on external agency instructions
What it costs
Following changes to the provision of Legal Aid in April 2013, there are limited areas in which Legal Aid is available. The firm does offer Legal Aid in respect of some family matters and criminal matters. Further information can be obtained from those departments.
Otherwise, we are able to offer a number of different payment plans, including fixed fees, for all other areas of work. Terms and conditions of payment can be discussed with the relevant department. We will always discuss costs with you before commencing work to ensure that you are fully aware of the costs involved in your particular case.