GARETH WEBB & CO LLP
Complaints Handling Policy
Our complaints policy
We are committed to providing a high-quality legal service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact us, either by letter or email with the full details.
What will happen next?
- We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to our complaints handling partner Katy Mickler who will review your file and speak to the member of staff who acted for you. If the person who acted for you was Katy Mickler, our Practice Manager (Abigail Gold) will deal with your complaint.
- Katy Mickler will then provide you with a full response to your complaint, including suggestions for resolving the matter within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for another partner to review the decision.
- We will write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
- If you are still not satisfied, you can then contact:
PO Box 6806
about your complaint. Any complaint to the Legal Ombudsman must usually be made within six months of the date of our final written response on your complaint but for further information you should contact the Legal Ombudsman on 0300 555 0333 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
If we have to change any of the timescales above, we will let you know and explain why.